HEBREW LOCALIZATION & DUBBING
Let's get started
Receiving dubbing materials from client, which will usually include:
- As recorded scripts.
- Locked / Preliminary video files.
- Original version audio reference.
- Music & Effects Audio tracks.
- Dialogue Stems (if possible).
- Neutrals / Optional tracks (if possible).
All materials sent to our studio undergo strict quality control procedures, so that we
are able to correct and adjust the quality of the audio, video and other related materials (such as
scripts) in a reasonable time manner, to meet deadlines.
In case we find any problems or issues to consult, the customer will receive a detailed QC
report indicating the issues we found. That way, the customer will be able to repair and resubmit
the materials for quality control properly.
- Preparation of Low-Resolution materials for translation and recording use.
- Coordinating schedules with the client's production team.
- Translating original production scripts into local language.
- Adaptation to ensure lines length, local content and grammar.
- Scientific Supervising Will be provided according to the content and upon request.
- Casting – We cast talents with as much as similar voice print to the original version.
We also work with talents in ages of 6-18 if needed.
- Schedule coordination with studios, technicians, dialog directors, music directors and talents.
Recording & Delivering
- Recording the local dialogues and vocals. This is where the magic happens!
- Mixing using state of the art gear.
- Delivering final dubbed audio to client.